Agendas & Minutes
Agenda: February 22, 2023
FEBRUARY 22, 2023
6:00 PM or immediately after the ICTC meeting
LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM
1503 N. IMPERIAL AVE., SUITE 104
EL CENTRO, CA 92243
CHAIRPERSON: MIKE GOODSELL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: DAVID AGUIRRE
In compliance with the Brown Act and Government Code Section 54957.5, agenda materials distributed 72 hours prior to the meeting, which are public records relating to open session agenda items, will be available for inspection by members of the public prior to the meeting on the LTA’s website: https://www.ltaimperial.com/
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Government Code Section 54954.2, Executive Order N-29-20, please contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 if special assistance is needed to participate in a LTA meeting, including accessibility and translation services. Assistance is provided free of charge. Notification of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time will assist staff in assuring reasonable arrangements can be made to provide assistance at the meeting.
To join by zoom meeting click on the following link:
To join the meeting by phone, dial 669-444-9171
Meeting ID: 871 8889 8353
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With LTA’s Counsel’s direction, the Interim Executive Director forwards this item to the Authority for review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Local Transportation Authority authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
- Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
- Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the LTA Board on any subject matter within the LTA’s jurisdiction, but not an item on the agenda. Any action taken because of public comment shall be limited to direction to staff. In compliance with Assembly Bill 361, the meeting will be held remotely and in person. Each speaker should contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When addressing the Board, state your name for the record prior to providing your comments. Please address the Board as a whole, through the Chairperson. Individuals will be given three (3) minutes to address the Board; groups or topics will be given a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes. Public comments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. If additional time is required for public comments, they will be heard at the end of the meeting. Please remember to follow the Public Comment Code of Conduct and respect all people that are present or watching, obey the direction of the Chair and Secretary to the Commission. No profanity or obscenity, yelling or screaming, no slander or defamatory statements, no personal threats, or attacks, no hateful or demeaning language based on hate of a person’s race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or disability, respect all people that are present or watching, obey the direction of the Chair and Secretary to the Commission.
- Approve Minutes for January 25, 2023
- Imperial County Local Transportation Authority Annual Financial Audit for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2022
The ICTC Management Committee met on February 15, 2023, and the LTA Local Taxpayer Supervising Committee met on February 16, 2023, and both forward the following recommendation(s) to the Authority for review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Receive, Approve and File the FY 2021-22 Imperial County Local Transportation Authority Annual Financial Audit for the following agencies: Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria, El Centro, Holtville, Imperial, Westmorland, the County of Imperial and the ICLTA.
- LTA Executive Director Report
- Motion to Adjourn.