Agendas & Minutes
Agenda: October 26, 2022
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022
6:00 PM or immediately after the ICTC meeting
LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM
1503 N. IMPERIAL AVE., SUITE 104
EL CENTRO, CA 92243
CHAIRPERSON: MARIA NAVA-FROELICH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: DAVID AGUIRRE
In compliance with the Brown Act and Government Code Section 54957.5, agenda materials distributed 72 hours prior to the meeting, which are public records relating to open session agenda items, will be available for inspection by members of the public prior to the meeting on the LTA’s website: https://www.ltaimperial.com/
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Government Code Section 54954.2, Executive Order N-29-20, please contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 if special assistance is needed to participate in a LTA meeting, including accessibility and translation services. Assistance is provided free of charge. Notification of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time will assist staff in assuring reasonable arrangements can be made to provide assistance at the meeting.
To Join by Zoom Meeting please click on the following link: Join Zoom Meeting
To Join by phone dial (720) 707-2699
Meeting ID: 889 7539 8805
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- ACTION CALENDAR
- Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With LTA’s Counsel’s direction, the Interim Executive Director forwards this item to the Authority for review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Local Transportation Authority authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
- Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
- EMERGENCY ITEMS
- Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the LTA Board on any subject matter within the LTA’s jurisdiction, but not an item on the agenda. Any action taken because of a public comment shall be limited to direction to staff. In compliance with the Assembly Bill 361, the meeting will be held remotely and in person. Each speaker should contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When addressing the Board, state your name for the record prior to providing your comments. Please address the Board as a whole, through the Chairperson. Individuals will be given three (3) minutes to address the Board; groups or topics will be given a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes. Public comments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. If additional time is required for public comments, they will be heard at the end of the meeting. Please remember to follow the Public Comment Code of Conduct and respect all people that are present or watching, obey the direction of the Chair and Secretary to the Commission.
- CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approve Minutes for June 22, 2022
- LTA Executive Director Report
- ACTION CALENDAR
- SR 78/86 Checkpoint Improvement Project Engineering Services – Change Order No. 2 – Contract Amendment
The Management Committee met on October 12, 2022, and forwards this item to the LTA Board for review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Approve the contract amendment to the Engineering Consultant Agreement for the SR86 Checkpoint Improvement Project with AECOM in the amount of $139,000.00 modifying the total contract value to $641,000.00.
- Authorize the Chairperson to sign the contract amendment.
- Motion to Adjourn.