Agendas & Minutes
Agenda: December 16, 2020
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2020 6:00 PM or immediately after the ICTC meeting
REMOTE PARTICIPATION ONLY
CHAIRPERSON: GEORGE NAVA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: MARK BAZA
Individuals wishing accessibility accommodations at this meeting, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), may request such accommodations to aid hearing, visual, or mobility impairment by contacting ICTC offices at (760) 592-4494. Please note that 48 hours advance notice will be necessary to honor your request.
To participate on your computer via Zoom Meeting: Join Zoom Meeting
To participate by phone:
1 (669) 900-9128
Meeting ID: 982 1780 6562#
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
In compliance with the Governor’s Order N-29-20, the meeting will be held telephonically and electronically. If members of the public wish to review the attachments or have any questions on any agenda item, please contact Cristi Lerma at 760-592-4494 or via email at email@example.com. Agenda and minutes are also available at: https://www.ltaimperial.com/authority-governance/board-of-directors/agendas-and-minutes
If any member of the public wishes to address the Authority, please submit written comments by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. Comments should not exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Authority. The Authority will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda.
- Approval of LTA Board Draft Minutes September 23, 2020
- LTA Executive Director Report
- State Route 86 U.S. Border Patrol Checkpoint Improvement Project – Consultant Agreement, Modification #1
The ICTC Management Committee met on December 9, 2020 and forwarded to the Authority for their review and approval, after the receipt of public comment, if any:
- Approve the change order under the amended scope of services of the Consultant Agreement, Modification #1 for the State Route 86 U.S. Border Patrol Checkpoint to AECOM Technical Services, Inc. in the amount of $185,000.
- Authorize the Chairperson to sign the consultant agreement, modification #1.
- Motion to Adjourn