Agendas & Minutes
Agenda: February 23, 2022
To Join by Zoom Meeting please click on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85424858288?pwd=Wk1MRnc4dWdieXloblVMSzJEeHhNdz09
To Join by phone please dial 346-248-7799, Meeting ID: 854 2485 8288# Passcode: 106888#
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- ACTION CALENDAR
- Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
- Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Local Transportation Authority authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
- Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
III. EMERGENCY ITEMS
- Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
If any member of the public wishes to address the Authority, please submit written comments by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. Comments should not exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the
agenda within the jurisdiction of the Authority. The Authority will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda. If members of
the public wish to review the attachments or have any questions on any agenda item, please contact Cristi Lerma at 760-592-4494 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agenda and minutes are also available at: https://www.ltaimperial.com/authority-governance/board-of-directors/agendas-and-minutes.
V. CONSENT CALENDAR
- Approve Minutes for January 26, 2022
- LTA Executive Director Report
VII. ACTION CALENDAR
- Imperial County Local Transportation Authority Annual Financial Audit for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2021
The Local Taxpayer Supervising Committee (LTSC) met on February 3, 2022. The Management Committee met on February 9, 2022, and forward this item to the LTA Board for their review and approval after public comment, if any:
Receive, Approve and File the FY 2020-21 Imperial County Local Transportation Authority Annual Financial Audit for the following agencies: Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria, El Centro, Holtville, Imperial, Westmorland, the County of Imperial and the ICLTA.
- Motion to Adjourn.