Agendas & Minutes
Agenda: January 26, 2022
To Join by Zoom Meeting please click on the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86892542862?pwd=N3orUG1rNWk1b2FiS1NJSDNPaWd4Zz09
To Join by Telephone dial (253) 215-8782
Meeting ID: 868 9254 2862 #
Passcode: 966816 #
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- Adopt resolution authorizing remote teleconference meetings in accordance with Assembly Bill 361
With LTA’s Counsel’s direction, the Interim Executive Director forwards this item to the Authority for review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Approve the resolution of the Imperial County Transportation Commission authorizing remote meetings in accordance with the provisions of the State Assembly Bill (AB) 361.
- Authorize the Chairperson to sign the resolution.
Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
If any member of the public wishes to address the Authority, please submit written comments by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. Comments should not exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the
agenda within the jurisdiction of the Authority. The Authority will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda. If members of
the public wish to review the attachments or have any questions on any agenda item, please contact Cristi Lerma at 760-592-4494 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agenda and minutes are also available at: https://www.ltaimperial.com/authority-governance/board-of-directors/agendas-and-minutes.
- LTA Executive Director Report
- Appointment to the Local Taxpayer Supervising Committee (LTSC)
It is recommended that the LTA take the following action, after review of any public comment, if any:
- Appoint Mr. Joe Picazo to serve as a member of the LTA Local Taxpayer Supervising Committee (LTSC)
- Motion to Adjourn.