Agendas & Minutes
Agenda: June 28, 2023
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28, 2023
6:00 PM or immediately after the ICTC meeting
LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM
1503 N. IMPERIAL AVE., SUITE 104
EL CENTRO, CA 92243
CHAIRPERSON: MIKE GOODSELL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: DAVID AGUIRRE
In compliance with the Brown Act and Government Code Section 54957.5, agenda materials distributed 72 hours prior to the meeting, which are public records relating to open session agenda items, will be available for inspection by members of the public prior to the meeting on the LTA’s website: https://www.ltaimperial.com/
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Government Code Section 54954.2, please contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 if special assistance is needed to participate in a LTA meeting, including accessibility and translation services. Assistance is provided free of charge. Notification of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting time will assist staff in assuring reasonable arrangements can be made to provide assistance at the meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82575251903?pwd=cWNGYWJob0E3MjZCdlI1Y1Jsd0lsZz09
To participate via phone, please dial 669-444-9171 and enter the following information:
Meeting ID: 825 7525 1903
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- Discussion/Action of emergency items, if necessary.
This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the LTA Board on any subject matter within the LTA’s jurisdiction, but not an item on the agenda. Any action taken because of public comment shall be limited to direction to staff. In compliance with Assembly Bill 361, the meeting will be held remotely and in person. Each speaker should contact the Secretary to the Commission at (760) 592-4494 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When addressing the Board, state your name for the record prior to providing your comments. Please address the Board as a whole, through the Chairperson. Individuals will be given three (3) minutes to address the Board; groups or topics will be given a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes. Public comments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. If additional time is required for public comments, they will be heard at the end of the meeting. Please remember to follow the Public Comment Code of Conduct and respect all people that are present or watching, obey the direction of the Chair and Secretary to the Commission. No profanity or obscenity, yelling or screaming, no slander or defamatory statements, no personal threats, or attacks, no hateful or demeaning language based on hate of a person’s race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or disability, respect all people that are present or watching, obey the direction of the Chair and Secretary to the Commission.
- Approve Minutes for May 24, 2023
- LTA Administrative Services Budget FY 2023-24
ICTC Staff forwards this item to the LTA Board for their review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Approve the FY 2023-24 Administrative Services Budget for the Local Transportation Authority
2. Fund Request to the Local Transportation Authority (LTA) and Caltrans Fund Exchange – State Route 98 between Ollie and Rockwood Avenues
The ICTC Management Committee met on May 10, 2023, and forwards this item to the LTA Board for their review and approval after public comment, if any:
- Approve the allocation of funding in the amount of $1,000,000 for the right-of-way funding shortfall for the SR-98 Widening Project between Ollie and Rockwood Avenues, from the LTA 5% Regional Highway Set-Aside and,
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute the necessary agreements between Caltrans and the Imperial County Transportation Commission.
- LTA Executive Director Report